Friday, February 22, 2013

34. Back on the Blog


At the end of Chapter 33 I wrote...  "This is part, of the start, of the end..."


I WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE


Up to now all my posts have been pretty much "as it happened" That was before Raidotheripy and all the pain killers and everything else that goes with it.

I was for many months both physically and physiologically completely unable to even contemplate this level of communication. It has taken me over six months to gather my wits, collect and martial my thoughts, and to trawl through the darkness or time to convey my experiences about what the radiotherapy and its subsequent effects has done to me.

It was for me a very dark time, one that I would not wish on my worst enemy, and one that I suspect will haunt me to the grave.


From here on my blog will be very much "as remembered" through a cloud of drugs and the mists of time. Until I have caught up with myself.


so bear with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment