Sunday, January 15, 2012

15. Dental Hygiene

Tuesday 10th January 2012, 10:45 AM


Teeth Cleaning...
the second of five appointments this day.


During my last dental examination see Chapter 12 that I had the week previously I voiced my desire to "at some point have my teeth cleaned". Dr Mary Burke, who's care I am under at Sedation & Special Care said that if I wanted that they could do that for me before I started Chemo, and would I like them to book me an appointment ?.


Having been 45 minutes late for my first appointment with the dentist I made dam sure I was there twenty minutes before I was due for this one. Two watches, one wrist, one pocket. I didn't get in the chair until 11:15, so already running late now.


Next stop, back to Nuclear Medicine for blood samples "Two for One Deal" see chapter 13 & 14 then off for an MRI Scan.


I explain all this and then the teeth cleaning commences. After half an hour we call it quits for the day, there is still more cleaning to do, but I have other pending appointments to keep. I'll be back to the dentist in a couple of weeks time.


I return to Nuclear Medicine 15 minutes late, have a 10 minute wait and have to rush off for my next appointment the MRI Scan.


Edited by Jo W, with thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment